Thursday, October 11, 2012

Rosemary Gladstar, Herbalist and Friend

Last month I had the opportunity, again, to listen to my friend Rosemary Gladstar talk about using  herbs for nutrition and health. She was speaking at The Mother Earth News Fair and I was an exhibitor there.Rosemary is one of the matriarchs of the herbal world. She has been creating effective and great tasting herbal formulas for over 4 decades. I am honored to know her and feel blessed too, of having her support and encouragement over the years. Her belief in me, as I grew The Herbal Sage Tea Company,inspired me to become a better formulator. Rosemary has a great way of reaching out, she makes it look so easy! I was sent this prompt today, this is a new venue for Rosemary, using the Internet to share her story. Take a moment and join her, and I know you will enjoy her as much as I have over the years!
 Maureen and Rosemary a few years ago at
The New  England Womens Herbal Gathering
                                                            http://rosemarysremedies.com

2 comments:

  1. connect with me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/medicalplants I promote holistic entrepreneurs for free on facebook. plus I want to learn from you. I am glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herbals was really good for the health. I am still searching for herbal incense reviews on how it can help for taking care the health.

    ReplyDelete