Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hand Crafted Tea Blends


Today I received a call from a company in Oregon. They asked us if we could blend herbal recipes for them. I told them of course we can! We work out of a USDA certified facility and we are always blending recipes. When I told the company that we hand blend our teas, they were shocked. They asked me how we could afford to do that,and why we would do that. I hadn't really thought about the why of it all, as we just do it .I got to thinking, and realized that the desire I have to employ people in my community does not always equate with the economic factors of the outside world. I think that it is great when we can bring a team of people in for blending days and really create some beautiful teas. I always felt that it was a sign of success to be able to do this type of work.This customer from out west thought it was crazy that I did not use machinery. Anyhow, I wanted to share this tidbit of information. I feel successful when I can do what I enjoy, and creating work for others is a great benefit for sure. For now, we will continue to hand craft many of our blends, and continue to share our growth with the community.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your blending skills are great for the company will always contacting on you. One day you'll be on the top best blending herbs.

    Regards,
    buy herbal incense wholesale

    ReplyDelete