Sunday, January 17, 2010

Herbal Sage in Pittsburgh Whole Foods



Today's repeated statement was "Wow, this really tastes good!", said with amazement and ending with a smile.Today I gave away my Tealady's Cold Care Tea blended with locally harvested elderberry, at the Pittsburgh Whole Foods Store on Centre Ave. This great tasting tea ( much to the amazement of many Whole Food customers ) was served hot and slightly sweetened.The weather had been rainy all day so this herbal treat was just the thing to take away the chill. One customer told me that Dr Oz, said elderberry was a great herb to help prevent the flu.She said, that he said, that elderberry actually helps fight off the influenza virus.
Has anyone else heard of this claim? Perhaps I should watch TV more often! I've attached a picture of Allison and me at today's tea tasting. Allison is a great person to go to if you have questions while at Whole Foods. Visit her in the Whole Body section of Whole Foods when you're in Pittsburgh.

1 comment:

  1. I happened to watch the Dr. Oz episode where he talked about elderberry and he highly recommended it to help build immunity and fight off flu!
    I have also read a lot of articles and studies to the same effect.

    ReplyDelete